Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (161-170):
JennB_AZ
by New Member on May. 10, 2012 at 3:10 AM
I am new to the site and just ran across this post. These are super cute! I am going to make some cupcakes for teacher appreciation week tomorrow. I can't wait to go get these gorgeous wrappers! Can I buy them anywhere? (target?)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambr2006
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Pineapple upside down cupcakes, they're good too.
IndigoRose
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Blueberry muffins !

PITAmom1023
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I love making cheesecakes in these cups.  I put a graham cracker crust on the bottom then the cream cheese filling and sour cream topping bake until done set for 12 hours and done!!!

escade
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Does anyone know the perfect utencil to use to make sure all the cupcakes come out the same size.   And what is the perfect fill amount? 

25beengoodtome
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Miniature cheesecakes.

summerbabe
by New Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Sounds like you all had a great experience with these baking cups! I use them all the time and love them so much I can't go back to the cheaper quality ones. Everyone loves my baking with them because they come off the cupcakes easily and they get to enjoy every bite!

Donnab6395
by New Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Boston Cream Chessecake Cupcakes Yummy!!!

LCG83
by New Member on May. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Planning to pick up some of these!! Awesome. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by New Member on May. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Planning to pick up some of these!! Awesome. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement