Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (171-180):
busybe
by New Member on May. 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM

cupcakes

JakeandEmmasMom
by Member on May. 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I'm late responding to this thread because I've been trying to get my pictures to download, and I can't.  I think there is something wrong with my camera.  So, I'll have to just describe my experience. 

I really loved the baking cups.  They seem to have more structure than the ones I'm used to using.  I received the ones that are black with the white swishes, and I thought they were really versatile and elegant.  I ended up using them for cupcakes for our Mother's Day brunch.  I found a dark chocolate cake recipe, and frosted them with white cream cheese frosting.  With a black icing decorator pen, I re-created the same swishes on the baking cup.  It was a really pretty effect.  My MIL and step-mom were really impressed!

I will definitely look for these baking cups whenever I make cupcakes!

pampire
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I make a cranberry pineapple jello thing in baking cups for the holidays. No baking required but fancy foiled liners make them look super pretty.

MissyB1011
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I loved reading all the feedback. I love to make cupcakes and muffins, so these are right up my alley. I currently by the plain white Reynolds baking cups by the box of 500. I may add these into the mix for picnics and birthdays!

culinaryqueen
by New Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM

cupcakes, or muffins

skippette14
by on May. 28, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Twinkie cupcakes , with marshmallow frosting .... don't even remember where I got the recipe from, think it was a magazine ..
kerryket
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM

They're cute, I like the designs and did not know they had all of those.

kajunmomma
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

cupcakes and muffins!! I love baking both!

ethans_momma06
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Sounds like a great product!

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I was chosen to participate in this influencer. I was so excited! I made some double chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Yummy! They were delicious and so pretty! I love the design of the baking cups and it was so easy getting the cupcakes out of them. I will definately buy some more as I want to make more cupcakes very soon! I might make some for my sister's birthday too!

For some reason I cannot upload my pictures now, but will as soon as I can.

Thank you Cafemom and Reynolds for giving me and my family this fun opportunity!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN