Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (31-40):
momkaribg
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

The meatballs sounds good and i bet it would be easier in the cups.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I love to make muffins or cupcakes in them, but the new baking cups make me want to experiment with other ideas, too, like maybe making my giant meatballs stuffed with cheese in those so cleanup will be easier. Hmm, yes, I think I need some of those cups.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I hadn't heard of this product. Thank you for the pictures. Very nice!

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Yes, meatballs, or even little meatloaves.

Quoting momkaribg:

The meatballs sounds good and i bet it would be easier in the cups.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I love to make muffins or cupcakes in them, but the new baking cups make me want to experiment with other ideas, too, like maybe making my giant meatballs stuffed with cheese in those so cleanup will be easier. Hmm, yes, I think I need some of those cups.

elasmimi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM

The only ones I have seen are the Christmas ones, and I have used them for cupcakes or made a nbanana bread recipe and baked it as muffins.

elasmimi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I have done the little mini cheesecakes, too, with the vanilla wafer crust.

elasmimi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Individual meatloaves would be fun.

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Those look great.

Quoting momma-flynn:

We had some family over for a little BBQ yesterday evening, nothing fancy. Just a day to sit out & enjoy company, the weather & food. I was super excited to make cupcakes ever since I got the influencer message.  I made chocolate cupcakes but replace the vanilla extract with Kahlua. I topped them with coffee icing from KitschyGirl's "cafemom cupcake".Everyone loved the cupcakes. The cups are very pretty & I was impressed with how the cups looked after baking. You could still clearly see the design. The guys weren't impressed with the looks tho & said "What does pretty have to do with flavor?"

I baked with the StayBrite cups & threw in some cheap holiday cups to compare. Here they are:

StayBrite (so pretty)

Side by side of the two (you can clearly see a quality difference in materials as well)

The finished product

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Wow. I love the side by side picture. The reynolds looks so great.

Quoting sjump25:

I baked cupcakes for my family this weekend with my Reynolds baking cups.  I love these baking cups!  I baked some with some baking cups I had and some with the Reynolds and there was such a big difference!  The other baking cups faded and and when you peeled them off the cupcakes they stuck and ripped.  The Reynolds baking cups kept their color and peeled right off.  Here are some pictures I took.

I'm very impressed with these baking cups and will use them next time I am baking cupcakes for a party.  Thanks Reynolds and CM for the opportunity to participate in this influencer!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Great review!!! 

Quoting momma-flynn:

We had some family over for a little BBQ yesterday evening, nothing fancy. Just a day to sit out & enjoy company, the weather & food. I was super excited to make cupcakes ever since I got the influencer message.  I made chocolate cupcakes but replace the vanilla extract with Kahlua. I topped them with coffee icing from KitschyGirl's "cafemom cupcake".Everyone loved the cupcakes. The cups are very pretty & I was impressed with how the cups looked after baking. You could still clearly see the design. The guys weren't impressed with the looks tho & said "What does pretty have to do with flavor?"

I baked with the StayBrite cups & threw in some cheap holiday cups to compare. Here they are:

StayBrite (so pretty)

Side by side of the two (you can clearly see a quality difference in materials as well)

The finished product

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Great pics and I love the design you picked! 

Quoting sjump25:

I baked cupcakes for my family this weekend with my Reynolds baking cups.  I love these baking cups!  I baked some with some baking cups I had and some with the Reynolds and there was such a big difference!  The other baking cups faded and and when you peeled them off the cupcakes they stuck and ripped.  The Reynolds baking cups kept their color and peeled right off.  Here are some pictures I took.

I'm very impressed with these baking cups and will use them next time I am baking cupcakes for a party.  Thanks Reynolds and CM for the opportunity to participate in this influencer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN