Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (41-50):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Ohhh they come with tips, thats great!! Btw your daughter is a cutie!! 

Quoting OliviaW.:

These came at a prefect time. We just moved this past weekend and I was getting ready to make some cookies and cupcakes for thank you's for the people that helped. I used some of the liners for the thank you's but we're also having a painting party this coming weekend so I'm going to make some muffins and cupcakes with these liners too.

I was very shocked about how thick these liners were. I kept checking them because I thought that there a couple stuck together but they weren't. The best thing is that they don't get limp and soggy from baking or frosting. 

When we have our house warming party and birthday parties I'll be getting these. They are much better quality then others that I have gotten in the past.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I will be for sure picking up this product now! Thanks for the great reviews!! 

Leelee1008
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I love these. I love the ones with the foil in them, they really make the paper cups pop.

Quoting momma-flynn:

We had some family over for a little BBQ yesterday evening, nothing fancy. Just a day to sit out & enjoy company, the weather & food. I was super excited to make cupcakes ever since I got the influencer message.  I made chocolate cupcakes but replace the vanilla extract with Kahlua. I topped them with coffee icing from KitschyGirl's "cafemom cupcake".Everyone loved the cupcakes. The cups are very pretty & I was impressed with how the cups looked after baking. You could still clearly see the design. The guys weren't impressed with the looks tho & said "What does pretty have to do with flavor?"

I baked with the StayBrite cups & threw in some cheap holiday cups to compare. Here they are:

StayBrite (so pretty)

Side by side of the two (you can clearly see a quality difference in materials as well)

The finished product

Leelee1008
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM

very cute cups!

Quoting sjump25:

I baked cupcakes for my family this weekend with my Reynolds baking cups.  I love these baking cups!  I baked some with some baking cups I had and some with the Reynolds and there was such a big difference!  The other baking cups faded and and when you peeled them off the cupcakes they stuck and ripped.  The Reynolds baking cups kept their color and peeled right off.  Here are some pictures I took.

I'm very impressed with these baking cups and will use them next time I am baking cupcakes for a party.  Thanks Reynolds and CM for the opportunity to participate in this influencer!

millerbunch
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM

my goodness your kahlua cupcakes with coffee icing sound delicious!!  and i love the damask pattern of the wrappers :)

Quoting momma-flynn:

We had some family over for a little BBQ yesterday evening, nothing fancy. Just a day to sit out & enjoy company, the weather & food. I was super excited to make cupcakes ever since I got the influencer message.  I made chocolate cupcakes but replace the vanilla extract with Kahlua. I topped them with coffee icing from KitschyGirl's "cafemom cupcake".Everyone loved the cupcakes. The cups are very pretty & I was impressed with how the cups looked after baking. You could still clearly see the design. The guys weren't impressed with the looks tho & said "What does pretty have to do with flavor?"

I baked with the StayBrite cups & threw in some cheap holiday cups to compare. Here they are:

StayBrite (so pretty)

Side by side of the two (you can clearly see a quality difference in materials as well)

The finished product

millerbunch
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM

i agree, i hate when the wrappers stick to the product.. i shouldn't have to spray my wrappers..lol

i love that the finished one still looks bright :)

Quoting sjump25:

I baked cupcakes for my family this weekend with my Reynolds baking cups.  I love these baking cups!  I baked some with some baking cups I had and some with the Reynolds and there was such a big difference!  The other baking cups faded and and when you peeled them off the cupcakes they stuck and ripped.  The Reynolds baking cups kept their color and peeled right off.  Here are some pictures I took.

I'm very impressed with these baking cups and will use them next time I am baking cupcakes for a party.  Thanks Reynolds and CM for the opportunity to participate in this influencer!

millerbunch
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

what a cutie :)

and love the tips they give.. i do that one..lol

Quoting OliviaW.:

These came at a prefect time. We just moved this past weekend and I was getting ready to make some cookies and cupcakes for thank you's for the people that helped. I used some of the liners for the thank you's but we're also having a painting party this coming weekend so I'm going to make some muffins and cupcakes with these liners too.

I was very shocked about how thick these liners were. I kept checking them because I thought that there a couple stuck together but they weren't. The best thing is that they don't get limp and soggy from baking or frosting. 

When we have our house warming party and birthday parties I'll be getting these. They are much better quality then others that I have gotten in the past.

millerbunch
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM

i make cupckaes, muffins, mini cheesecakes, peanut butter cookie cups..

millerbunch
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:43 PM

i have also used the mini wrappers to hold truffles or dipped balls for the holidays and such when putting them in containers or plates :)

Charizma77
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:55 PM
They are cute! Congrats to those who were chosen for this influencer!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement