Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (61-70):
Madelaine
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM

cute!

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Can't take credit -- totally stole it from Betty Crocker. :) But my family LOVES this recipe!

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/mac-and-beer-cheese-cups/c7ef91b5-67bf-4b14-9c89-30e7b3e93f81

Quoting Bmat:

What a good idea! 

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

You can also bake mac'n'cheese in cups like this to serve as a party snack. :)

Quoting Bmat:

Yes, meatballs, or even little meatloaves.

Quoting momkaribg:

The meatballs sounds good and i bet it would be easier in the cups.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I love to make muffins or cupcakes in them, but the new baking cups make me want to experiment with other ideas, too, like maybe making my giant meatballs stuffed with cheese in those so cleanup will be easier. Hmm, yes, I think I need some of those cups.

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Those are cute, look nicer than the liners I use.

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM

My MIL makes apple pull apart bread in baking cups...and its to die for ! Seriously !

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Quoting Bmat:

I hadn't heard of this product. Thank you for the pictures. Very nice!

I havent heard of it before either, but now I am tempted to buy some!

CafeMom Tickers
Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

Individual meatloaves would be fun.

I always wanted to get mini loaf plans for individual meatloaves. I never thought to use baking cups.

CafeMom Tickers
Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Quoting Charizma77:

They are cute! Congrats to those who were chosen for this influencer!

You are right they are super cute....very trendy and apealing to the masses in style ! I love it !

CafeMom Tickers
Kainalu55
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM

of course we do cupcakes...but i also like to bake brownies in baking cups if we're bringing them somewhere

Kainalu55
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM

sounds delicious!

Quoting Wish2Be:

My MIL makes apple pull apart bread in baking cups...and its to die for ! Seriously !

Kainalu55
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM

very cute baking cups!

Quoting Charizma77:

Quoting sjump25:

I baked cupcakes for my family this weekend with my Reynolds baking cups.  I love these baking cups!  I baked some with some baking cups I had and some with the Reynolds and there was such a big difference!  The other baking cups faded and and when you peeled them off the cupcakes they stuck and ripped.  The Reynolds baking cups kept their color and peeled right off.  Here are some pictures I took.

I'm very impressed with these baking cups and will use them next time I am baking cupcakes for a party.  Thanks Reynolds and CM for the opportunity to participate in this influencer!

Thanks for your review. Love the cups and the cupcakes look yummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement