Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (81-90):
alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM

We are big cupcake eaters in this house so we make them on at least a weekly basis.

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Mini cheesecakes is another big one especially at the holidays. It allows everyone to have the =ir cheesecake topped the way they want it.

elasmimi
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I just bought a pack today, going to try mini meatloaves.

Friedma22
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM

i am the cupcake women of the family - my standby and must have at all parties!!

dixiegurl223626
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I agree and I love the black and white cups!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

That's a really big difference. What a good idea to do a side-by-side comparison.

Quoting momma-flynn:

The finished product

Samanthamommy
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Cupcakes!!

Samanthamommy

Yum!

Quoting dixiegurl223626:

I agree and I love the black and white cups!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

That's a really big difference. What a good idea to do a side-by-side comparison.

Quoting momma-flynn:

The finished product

Samanthamommy

Ohh, that's a good idea!

Quoting alliesmom112:

Mini cheesecakes is another big one especially at the holidays. It allows everyone to have the =ir cheesecake topped the way they want it.

Samanthamommy
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Love muffins!

Quoting Kainalu55:

i agree...good idea!

Quoting momkaribg:

The meatballs sounds good and i bet it would be easier in the cups.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I love to make muffins or cupcakes in them, but the new baking cups make me want to experiment with other ideas, too, like maybe making my giant meatballs stuffed with cheese in those so cleanup will be easier. Hmm, yes, I think I need some of those cups.

Samanthamommy
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM

She's so cute!

Quoting Charizma77:

Quoting OliviaW.:

These came at a prefect time. We just moved this past weekend and I was getting ready to make some cookies and cupcakes for thank you's for the people that helped. I used some of the liners for the thank you's but we're also having a painting party this coming weekend so I'm going to make some muffins and cupcakes with these liners too.

I was very shocked about how thick these liners were. I kept checking them because I thought that there a couple stuck together but they weren't. The best thing is that they don't get limp and soggy from baking or frosting. 

When we have our house warming party and birthday parties I'll be getting these. They are much better quality then others that I have gotten in the past.

Your daughter is adorable. After reading the reviews I am going to have to try out this product. Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement