Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (91-100):
Samanthamommy
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Interesting

Quoting Rushn311:

Cute cupcake liners. I like baking cupcakes. Tho I found this cute recipe on Pinterest for lasagna in baking cups.

jessicasmom1
by Laina on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

miniature cream cheese cakes 

mallowcup17
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:10 PM

We don't really have occasion for a "party" but will be sharing these delicious cupcakes with my parents and friends tomorrow when we see them. When my Dad found out about this particular influencer he has been asking when they would be ready so he could "try" some LOL.

we used the Duncan Hines mix and pillsbury confetti frosting kit. 

and this is the pack of baking cups I received. 

ready for the oven

still mastering frosting lol but they look good and finally...

a happy toddler and the cups kept their color and didn't fall apart either which is what I have found happens with some of the other baking cups I have used.

Thank you CM, Reynolds & Target for this awesome oppurtunity. I am excited to share these tomorrow :) 

mallowcup17
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM

after reading the responses to this post im definitley going to make some mac&cheese cups next week..mmm...

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:09 AM
They're so good (mac & cheese cups)... And I think these cups would hold up really well for it, too! (Just made my cupcakes tonight, so I'll be posting my review tomorrow... But I am SOLD on these baking cups!)

Quoting mallowcup17:

after reading the responses to this post im definitley going to make some mac&cheese cups next week..mmm...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Remove the word cook...and my favorite thing to make in a baking cup is either the no bake cheese cake or fruit tarts (pre bought crust part ).

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

congrats ladies!

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

luv the black white cupcake liners

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I also love making Mini Quiches in those baking cups.

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Quoting johnny4ever:

luv the black white cupcake liners

I think those are my favorite too ! Picture them with red velvet cakes ! Pretty !

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN