Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats on your countertop?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't like crowded counters. So we have two longaberger pitchers one small, one large, that hold all cooking utensils in them. A blender, coffee pot and toaster. Whats on yours?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bamababe1975
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

from left to right, cookbooks, change jar, knife block, cutting board, tea bag container, utensil container, crockpot, canister set, Keurig, sugar bowl, K-Pod holder.

Strega
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't stand clutter, so it's very minimal. On one Counter, I have my Keurig and the K-Cup Holder. Another Counter holds the Microwave. And another has the Toaster on it. Any other Appliance is stored in a Cabinet, taken out when I need to use it, and put right back.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

eustacejessica
by Jess on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I have 2 jars that hold my cooking utensils, my cutting boards are behind those, my knife block, jars for noodles, sugar, tea bags, and flour. My toaster and microwave.

amonkeymom
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I don't like crowded counters either. 

On one side of the stove I have the microwave & toaster oven.  Between the stove and sink (where it goes around the corner) I have just a knife block and container with my spoons & spatulas that I cook with the most.  On the other side of the sink is where I keep the cat's food/water bowl so that the dogs don't get into them.

Quoting LancesMom:

I don't like crowded counters. So we have two longaberger pitchers one small, one large, that hold all cooking utensils in them. A blender, coffee pot and toaster. Whats on yours?

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

We have a lot on our counter, can't seem to keep it decluttered.  We have the extra grate for our stove, a toaster, a deep fryer, my crockpot and a big jar of olive oil.  On the other side we have a microwave and bowls that don't fit in the cabinet.

flutter523
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Too much! It's a mess right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Coffe maker, micro, toaster, and vitamix
thehickinhickor
by Jessie on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:44 AM
a paper towel holder, microwave ,dish rack,and something to hold the cooking utensils in and my knife block .

i don't like a lot on mine either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ethans_momma06
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:10 PM

*sighs* a bunch of crap

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)