Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Do you have a cookout? family get together? What do you do?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Replies (11-17):
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on May. 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Have Fun!

Quoting othermom:

We are visiting with family this year

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on May. 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Our son will be in our town's memorial day parade for baseball this year =) Have fun!

Quoting MissyB1011:

We go to the parade in my hometown. Nothing says Memorial Day like a parade with the local vets, marching band, fire trucks, and tractors. We usually cookout at my parents or our house.

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on May. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM

We go to the parade, my daughter will be marching this year and we cook out.

LovesFredric
by Amanda on May. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
We usually don't have special plans. But this year we will be traveling to FL for a week to see my sister & spend time at the beach, etc.!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissyB1011
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:55 PM

That sounds fun! My brothers and I were all in Scouts and band, so we were in the parades when we were younger. It's a lot of fun!

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Our son will be in our town's memorial day parade for baseball this year =) Have fun!

Quoting MissyB1011:

We go to the parade in my hometown. Nothing says Memorial Day like a parade with the local vets, marching band, fire trucks, and tractors. We usually cookout at my parents or our house.

Godspitgrl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Nothing realy
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on May. 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I am really excited this will be his first parade =) I was in every single parade because of dance and cheerleading and always had a blast.

Quoting MissyB1011:

That sounds fun! My brothers and I were all in Scouts and band, so we were in the parades when we were younger. It's a lot of fun!

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Quoting MissyB1011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement