Summer Grilling Challenge Day 1: Grill Safety!
First things first! Itâ€™s time to make sure everyone is safe when grilling. Use these tips to prepare for this season.
- Check to be sure your grill is on level ground.
- Talk to your kids about grill safety.
- If you have a gas grill, it's very important to do a leak check.
- Be sure all the knobs are working and no parts have come loose or fallen off.
- Get proper grilling tools to avoid burning yourself.
- Give the grill a good cleaning before its first use.
Is your grill ready to fire up? Whose job is it to get everything ready?