Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Summer Grilling Challenge Day 2: Find a New Recipe!

Posted by   + Show Post

It's time to find a new recipe!

It’s easy to find meals you love and stick with them, but today's challenge is to branch out. If you’re always grilling beef, find a chicken recipe! This Sweet & Sour Chicken Packet sounds delicious. Here are a few ideas.

What do you normally make on the grill? What recipe do you want to try this summer?

Did you miss yesterday's challenge? Here it is! And don't forget to sign up for daily reminders here.

by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM
We usually do marinated steak or chicken, corn, veggies, burgers. we did just get some.new marinades so those will be fun to try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Danelle on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Quoting batjmom:

We make a lot on the grill.  black bean and salsa burgers,  a lot of different kinds of kabobs.  Grilled pizza, fruit.  grilled pinapple is one of my favorites. My dh puts crablegs on the grill.

Grilled pizza sounds interesting

waitingforbaby5
by Shayla on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Chicken ribs burgers Italian suguges
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM

We mostly do burgers, hot dogs and chicken.  Occasionally we do steak or pork chops. 

I really want to do pork ribs on the grill, nice tender ones!

mom-1kids-3
by Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM
We grill almost everything. But I have heard more people talk about grilling pizza. Now I really want to try it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I want to try making homemade turkey burgers

happymama0609
by Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:46 PM

We make steak, hamburgers, bbq chicken, hot dogs, bratwurst, and kabobs on the grill. My husband loves asparagus (eww) on the grill and I love corn on the cob from the grill too.

I am on the hunt right now for a good rib recipe to try on the grill. Mmm ribs...

ethans_momma06
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Done!

flutter523
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM
We do burgers and dogs mostly. My so mans the grill but is pretty clueless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donnab6395
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM

We do the usual but we also do corn on the cob. I can't wait to try your Sweet & Sour Chicken packet. Sounds great.

Follow Me on Pinterest

hugsDONNA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement