Summer Grilling Challenge Day 6: Grill Maintenance
How often do you clean your grill? To keep your grill in tip-top shape all season, remember to:
- Grease the grill with a little bit of cooking oil or spray before heating it up to help keep food from sticking.
- Pre-heat your grill before you start cooking and brush the grates to remove any residue from the last time you used it.
- When you're done cooking, brush the grates again to clean off any residue
- Let the grill cool completely and then cover it.
- Every 10th or so time you use the grill, remove the grills and grease drippings pan and clean all of them with hot water and dish detergent.
Do you do any of these? Do you clean your grill after every use?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.