Summer Grilling Challenge Day 10: Yard Improvement
If you're spending a lot of time in your yard this summer, it might be worth adding a few new things. Here are a few simple ideas to spruce up your yard:
- Add a mat at your door. It looks good and stops mud from getting tracked in! Here's one with a cool design.
- Candles can add light and keep away the bugs! Invest in a few citronella candles.
- Find a cute easy-to-clean tablecloth to brighten up your picnic table. I like this checkered one.
- Feeling crafty? Use some mason jars to add a little light to your yard. Hang them with wire and put a candle inside.
- Repurpose things you already have! Here are a few ideas to make planters around your yard.
Will you be buying any new things for your home this summer?