Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Summer Grilling Challenge Day 11: Grill Great Veggies!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:45 PM
  • 52 Replies

Don't forget vegetables this summer! Grilling can be a great way to cook delicious, flavorful veggies. From vegetable packets to mushroom burgers, there are lots of ways to incorporate a healthy option.

What tips do you have for grilling veggies? What’s your favorite way to cook them?

Did you miss yesterday's challenge? Here it is! And don't forget to sign up for daily reminders here.

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:50 PM

when we barbeque I love to have raw veggies with a nice dip

justahousewife
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I love my veggies sliced and wrapped in tin foil with seasoning, butter or whatever makes them more flavorful.

I love making grilled portabella burgers. They are so good, but yet so rich I don't dare make them more than once a year. It's turned into a very special treat.

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM

My husband has always grilled them. He loves grilled veggies and he has me loving them too!

crazymomof4787
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM

i love cooking asparagus on the grill with just a little olive oil and some thyme. 

We just bought an new 2 burner gas grill to have at the camper.  Can't wait to use it on the weekends to make things easier for me while camping. 

mommacatof3
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I always use Pam cooking spray when grilling veggies so they don't stick.

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I love grilled pineapple. And corn on the cob!!

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Quoting justahousewife:

I love my veggies sliced and wrapped in tin foil with seasoning, butter or whatever makes them more flavorful.

I love making grilled portabella burgers. They are so good, but yet so rich I don't dare make them more than once a year. It's turned into a very special treat.

I love grilled portabella burgers!!

othermom
by Danelle on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM

We usually boils or microwave veggies or eat them fresh. I love stuff fresh from my garden

mom-1kids-3
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I love grilled onions & corn on the cob!

GirlWithANikon
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I still havent done veggie packest but I am bout to make a grilling video or something else and think I will use a veggie packet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN