Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

would you eat this and have you made it yourself?

Posted by   + Show Post

I try to have fish on Saturdays.  Salmon is my favorite and I make it with a white wine, mustard, garlic, and herbs sauce. How do you make yours? Do you eat fish?

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Replies (21-29):
mom2twoboys0611
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM

yum

ladybugist
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Yes we would eat that---salmon is my husbands favorite----my favorite is lobster (don't get it that often--price--you know--LOL)  we love all sorts of fish and seafood.

LovesFredric
by Amanda on Jul. 7, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Sounds delicious! I bake mine with lemon juice & whatever spices over it. You can also put a can of cream of mushroom soup or something over it. It's also super yummy in a foil pack on the grill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikesmom65270
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM

It looks beautiful, but I'm not much on fish.  My husband however would love it.

juliette12
by Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:36 AM
I make salmon on Fridays ,usually grilled with miso marinade or simply with salt and pepper with polenta and peas,delish!
PinkHairMAMA
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:38 AM
I just bake with a little butter drizzled over at 350 for 12-24min. DH and I love salmon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eustacejessica
by Jess on Jul. 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I'm going to have to try that. I love salmon. I've cooked it so many different ways. My favorite is salmon florentine.

Teacher915
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:43 AM

how to you make Salmon Florentine 

powow65
by Kimmy the new cook on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Fish, none.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement