Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

vegetables

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM
  • 29 Replies

What vegetablesdo you have at your house right now

We have some fresh corn on the cob that hopefully is still good, I completely forgot about it last week, we got lettuce, and peas too. Also canned and frozen corn, beans and mixed veggies. We don't usually keep as much veggies as we do fruit at our house

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flutter523
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:29 PM
We have fresh lettuce from the neighbor, baby carrots and a bunch of frozen bags of green beans peas broccoli and corn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Danelle on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Quoting flutter523:

We have fresh lettuce from the neighbor, baby carrots and a bunch of frozen bags of green beans peas broccoli and corn

We have baby carrots too, I am hoping the ones in my garden get ready soon as well

ladybugist
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM

We have cucumbers---squash  (yellow and green)---we have tomatoes (we think it is a vegetable, but I believe it is a fruit)----we have green peppers---we have a chili pepper called Big Jim---we have a salad mixture that is from a container garden----we have chives----and leeks---that is about it.

Schleetle
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM
We're in a hotel so not as many as I'd like. Mushrooms, broccoli, green onions, red onion, and I think that's it right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Peppers are also fruit. ;)

Quoting ladybugist:

We have cucumbers---squash  (yellow and green)---we have tomatoes (we think it is a vegetable, but I believe it is a fruit)----we have green peppers---we have a chili pepper called Big Jim---we have a salad mixture that is from a container garden----we have chives----and leeks---that is about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Danelle on Jul. 1, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Lol, yeah they are

Quoting Schleetle:

Peppers are also fruit. ;)

Quoting ladybugist:

RosePetalTears
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM

3 diff types of squash, potatoes, onions, peas, corn on the cob, bell peppers, spinach, garlic, asperagus, big and baby carrots.... i can't remember what else right now

Sisteract
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, onions, sweet potatoes and green leaf lettuce.

SilverBorne
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Kale, broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms, potatoes...I think that's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugist
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Quoting SilverBorne:

Kale, broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms, potatoes...I think that's it.

I am interested in mushrooms---I have looked online, but it doesn't really tell how it works from beginning to end---your help would be greatly appreciated---when and if you have time to explain to me how you do it.  Thank you so much for your response.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement