Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What vegetablesdo you have at your house right now

We have some fresh corn on the cob that hopefully is still good, I completely forgot about it last week, we got lettuce, and peas too. Also canned and frozen corn, beans and mixed veggies. We don't usually keep as much veggies as we do fruit at our house

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
SilverBorne
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Oh! I get mushrooms at the store.

Quoting ladybugist:

Quoting SilverBorne:

Kale, broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms, potatoes...I think that's it.

I am interested in mushrooms---I have looked online, but it doesn't really tell how it works from beginning to end---your help would be greatly appreciated---when and if you have time to explain to me how you do it.  Thank you so much for your response.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugist
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Quoting SilverBorne:

Quoting ladybugist:

Quoting SilverBorne:

I am interested in mushrooms---I have looked online, but it doesn't really tell how it works from beginning to end---your help would be greatly appreciated---when and if you have time to explain to me how you do it.  Thank you so much for your response.

Oh--OK---thank you for your response---have a great week.

othermom
by Danelle on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM

The only time I ever grew mushrooms was by accident. We had picked some morels ud in the mountains and brought tem home, we tossed the ends of them outside to use as compost and they ended up growing behind our shep in the shady area. Otherwise we buy them at the store

Quoting SilverBorne:

Quoting ladybugist:

Quoting SilverBorne:

bertie4
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM

just put on corn on the cob Saturday, have variety of can stuff, beans, corn, etc. have brussel sprouts in freezer.

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM

We have lots of steam veggies.

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I have some salad mixes and some beefsteak tomatos.  I think that's it other than the frozen.  I really need to go shopping!

othermom
by Danelle on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Quoting emilyrosenj:

I have some salad mixes and some beefsteak tomatos.  I think that's it other than the frozen.  I really need to go shopping!

I am hoping my tomatos are ready soon. I am looking forward to some fresh ones. We do have a couple from the store

LovesFredric
by Amanda on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Fresh cut celery, carrot, tomato(ok fruit, I know). Potatos, beans.... We just used up all our frozen stuff so we are a bit lacking right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
love.laughter
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM

beets, romaine lettuce, spinach,carrots, red cabbage, green onions, all fresh. Frozen we have carrots, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, and a few different blends. :) We dont really buy canned veggies besides tomato sauce and the like.

ethans_momma06
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Pease, cucumber, corn on the cob.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN