The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home
I'm on a family vaca. Yeah we still do them as adults in this family. I'm going crazy. They have the its vacation mentality and have nothing but junk food. Id pay 50 for a green veggie right now. I ned something healthy.
There's no store within 20 miles. Were in cape san blas fl. Very secluded.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Replies (11-19):
kitty8199
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM
That won't get the veggies here. I don't have any here to eat. That's the issue.

Quoting powow65:

idk hun but check either www.ehow.com or on betty crocker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM
My kid is pitching fits. She is the healthiest eater and won't eat junk. She's only 16, months too. She's still nursing so she's getting some nutrition. Don't know how healthy my milk is when I'm eating junk. She isn't eating much. She will eat fries and has eaten all the bananas and apples already. Those were gone in 2 days.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

omg i would be sick i cannot go a day without veiggies i will throw up and feel weak and sleepy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Nope. Didn't drive. Rode in a big econo van. The grocery store is 20 miles away and I have no clue where I am.

Quoting Sisteract:

Do you have a car?

I'd be looking for some real food.

This is why we rarely stay in hotels- I also hate having to eat in restaurants-

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomof4787
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM

We go camping for a week for our family vacations.  I bring all my own food.  So that helps alot of "stupid" eating as I call it. 

kitty8199
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Well they said they brought food. I ASSumed adults would bring healthier food.

Quoting crazymomof4787:

We go camping for a week for our family vacations.  I bring all my own food.  So that helps alot of "stupid" eating as I call it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomof4787
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I have 4 adult kids.  There meals aren't what I would eat LOL!!!.   I one dil makes just about all mexican food.  My dh won't eat it.   The other dil is so picky I let her bring her own food.  My son cooks it for her.  She doesn't cook. 

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting crazymomof4787:

OliviasMommy611
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Oh wow! She sounds different!

Quoting crazymomof4787:

I have 4 adult kids.  There meals aren't what I would eat LOL!!!.   I one dil makes just about all mexican food.  My dh won't eat it.   The other dil is so picky I let her bring her own food.  My son cooks it for her.  She doesn't cook. 

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting crazymomof4787:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomof4787
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughters call her the "princess"  It fits her very well. 

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Oh wow! She sounds different!

Quoting crazymomof4787:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting crazymomof4787:

eustacejessica
by Jess on Jul. 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Oh no! That would drive me bonkers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)