The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Stuffed Chicken

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM
  • 19 Replies

What are your favorite things to stuff inside chicken?

by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Danelle on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Never done stuffed chicken. But maybe bacon and something else

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I don't personally stuff chicken, but I like ham & cheese, spinach and cheese, proscioutto

proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Today at 3:26 PM
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:53 AM
never stuffed a chicken
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenny7800
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I have done all sorts!  For full chicken I will stuff with potatoes, onions and celery.  The juices from the chicken give the potatoes a delicious taste!  I also stuffed chicken breast which is to A LOT of fun.  I am growing particular to my veggie stuffed chicken breast where I dice an assortment of veggies and sautee them over a medium heat for about five minutes (usually when my onions go transulcent) then butterfly the chicken to create a little pocket, fill with veggies and fasten with metal meat hooks...mmmmm delicious... There is also Chicken Cordon Bleu, Broc and Cheese stuffed chicken breast, Seafood stuffed Chicken breast... ok... now I'm hungry 

CafeMom Tickers
othermom
by Danelle on Jul. 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Sounds interesting

Quoting Jenny7800:

I have done all sorts!  For full chicken I will stuff with potatoes, onions and celery.  The juices from the chicken give the potatoes a delicious taste!  I also stuffed chicken breast which is to A LOT of fun.  I am growing particular to my veggie stuffed chicken breast where I dice an assortment of veggies and sautee them over a medium heat for about five minutes (usually when my onions go transulcent) then butterfly the chicken to create a little pocket, fill with veggies and fasten with metal meat hooks...mmmmm delicious... There is also Chicken Cordon Bleu, Broc and Cheese stuffed chicken breast, Seafood stuffed Chicken breast... ok... now I'm hungry 

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM
I was thinking chicken breast!!!!! For whole chicken, I stuff it with apples, oranges, onions, celery, carrots. Any juicy fruit adds moisture and the other items for flavor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flutter523
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I was too when I posted this.  guess I should've been a little more specific lol

Quoting emilyrosenj:

I was thinking chicken breast!!!!! For whole chicken, I stuff it with apples, oranges, onions, celery, carrots. Any juicy fruit adds moisture and the other items for flavor.

ethans_momma06
by Queen of Awesomeness on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Onion

LovesFredric
by Amanda on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Ham & cheese
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never stuffed chicken myself, but I've had stuffed chicken.  I particularly like chicken cordon bleu and chicken stuffed with spinach and cheese.

BTW, thanks for the dinner idea!  I've been trying to decide what to do with some of the huge amount of chicken breasts we have, and I'm definitely going to look into doing stuffed chicken.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)