Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

How do you create meal magic every day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms some Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and asked them to create a dish using the product. From lining pans before making foods like a roast, covering cheesy casseroles, or making your family's dinner in a foil packet, there are various ways you can prep and/or cook with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.  Stay tuned to read about the great dishes our moms made.

Then, come back and tell us how you create meal magic every day for your family.

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Replies (131-137):
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Thanks for all the photos. I want to try the recipe, it looks so easy. Cute foil people.

Quoting wandep:

Hi y'all! My name is Pam and I'm a sahm. Hubby and I have been married 11 years and we have two kids ages 8 and 6. We live in Florida.

I was asked by Cafemom and Reynolds Wrap to test their foil. I really enjoyed doing this influence and want to thank Cafemom and Reynolds Wrap for letting me take the foil challenge.

This is what I received from Cafemom and Reynolds Wrap...

This is me getting ready to cook our supper with Reynolds Wrap....

This was is the recipe I used for tonight's supper...it was very delicious and easy to fix:

Baked Pork Chops:

1 pork chop per person
Average size potato
Medium size onion
Pat of butter
Salt & pepper
Reynolds wrap

Put pork chop on Reynolds Wrap; salt and pepper to taste. Slice potato over top of pork chop. Slice onion over potato. Salt and pepper to taste. Add pat of butter. Wrap so no air can get out. Put in oven, 400 degrees. Bake for 1 hour. Thanks to Cooks.com for the recipe.

All folded up and ready to go in the oven...

This is how it looked when it was all done....

Plated and ready to be served....

It was so yummy and easy to clean up too! You just throw the foil in the trash! :)

Oh....my daughter and I had a little fun too with the foil. Here we are making foil people! She had lots of fun!

Our foil family...daddy, mommy, son and daughter....

We had a blast! So yes even tho you can cook with the foil you can also make crafts with your kids. :) Thanks again Cafemom and Reynolds Wrap! I have always purchased this brand and will continue to do so in the future.

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I will be posting Saturday!

MrsSamMerlotte
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I believe foil is recyclable, don't toss it in the trash!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LamiavitaDivina
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CafeMom Team:

We gave moms some Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and asked them to create a dish using the product. From lining pans before making foods like a roast, covering cheesy
casseroles, or making your family's dinner in a foil packet, there are
various ways you can prep and/or cook with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. 
Stay tuned to read about the great dishes our moms made.

Then, come back and tell us how you create meal magic every day for your family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madmueller
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I think that Reynolds wrap is truly my all time favorite way to keep all my pots and pans clean - less mess, less stress!

I use it for tenting my chickens and turkeys, covering my lasagne and ziti, use it to cover my cookie sheets, the bottom of my oven to catch spills - I use it always!  I am sure I must not be the only one who can't live without it!!

othermom
by Danelle on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Those look tasty

Quoting SuperPickle:

Bump to save my review spot! 

Got my foil today!!! I am super excited and I have a plan all set up for a special treat for my kids. I will be back to share the results in a day or 2.

Hello all!  I am Kelli SAHM to 3 wonderful boys.

We had so much fun with our Reynolds Wrap foil!

I decided to make gluten free twinkies. It is a recipe I have been meaning to mess around with and now having a surplus of foil to work with it seemed like the perfect time!

The Reynolds Wrap was a good quality foil, it doesnt rip quite as easily as store brands, although you do have to be gentle with it. I am used to working with heavy duty foils so it took a few minutes to relax my grip LOL.

My kids started out helping make the packets with me but a friend came to the door so they high tailed it out. My 8 year old son did eventually come back and help me with the cake batter though.

When all was said and done they Loved the Twinkies! We are always looking for fun treats to make! We will certainly keep Reynolds Wrap handy in the kitchen!

Oh and when we were done of course we decided to have a little more fun....we shall survive the alien invasion! Remember folks SHINY SIDE OUT to deflect those mind control rays!

Kmakksmom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I don't create the meal magic.  My husband does :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement