The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

anyone have any foods that they just cannot eat?

or drinks? i cannot eat hole grain bread or anything hole i will fell as tho i have not eaten anything at all. which sucks because i love the tastes lol chocolate milk or water makes me sick. diet soda makes me weak and hungry. the smell of bell peppers cooking makes me so sick for days.anyone have odd ball things like me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
thehickinhickor
by Jessie on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM

my bio mom as IBS so if it dose not sit right with me more then once i will not eat it again i had a friend that out of the blue was unable to eat many thing she had eaten and enjoyed all of her life so i know to keep an eye gald you stayed on top of things!

Quoting shariquilts:

Lots! It started suddenly with turkey, then chicken, then meat, fish, & seafood. I asked several doctors but the only one with an answer was my gastroenterologist 20+ years later. He said my body was telling me I couldn't digest these things and it was good that I listened to my body. I now have a serious disorder with my stomach but he said it would have happened a lot sooner and more severe if I hadn't stopped eating the things that I used to love but could no longer digest properly.  Don't worry but listen to your body.

bertie4
by Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I can't think of anything that I can't eat. Don't like coconut though.

heaven198604
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 4:19 AM

im allergic to Shell Fish // All fish in general  I have almost died three times from bad allergic reactions to food that was cross contaminated with sea food.

othermom
by Danelle on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting michellina124:

raw onions

I don't like raw onions either

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Liver. YUCK!

almostthere55
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Sauerkraut.  Used to love it but I got the flu one time and it came thru my nose.  Can't even smell it anymore.  Canned Spagetti-o's.  Same deal. I was 8 yrs old.

I only like fish if it's fried.  I guess it takes the "fish smell" out of it.  Won't eat wild either.  My husband is a hunter and prides himself on ways to prepare dear, squirrel and pheasant.  Gross.

I grew up on simple foods like chicken, steaks, hamburger etc.  So I'm really not one to try new things.  I get sick too easily.  Very sensitive stomach. 

mommy2kaelynn
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I am actually allergic to chlorophyll ( the stuff that's makes pants green) I will go into anaphylactic shock, so I can't eat broccoli, green beans, etc. the closest I can come is iceberg lettuce and celery, and hearts of romaine. Those just can make me feel nauseous, but I can usually "get away" with them
thehickinhickor
by Jessie on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM

wow!

Quoting mommy2kaelynn:

I am actually allergic to chlorophyll ( the stuff that's makes pants green) I will go into anaphylactic shock, so I can't eat broccoli, green beans, etc. the closest I can come is iceberg lettuce and celery, and hearts of romaine. Those just can make me feel nauseous, but I can usually "get away" with them

savannahmom2011
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM

i hate fish and im allergic to peanuts and peanut butter

25beengoodtome
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)