- 3 medium fresh peaches, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- MINT VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, chicken, cucumber and onion; set aside. In a blender, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mint, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Use a slotted spoon to serve on lettuce-lined plates.
taken from http://www.allrecipes.com/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.