We tried this recipe tonight and everyone loved it.....
Have you tried anything new and "approved" lately?
- 5 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 2 (from a 2-ounce box) envelopes onion soup mix
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake wings 30 minutes; drain any excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Add wings and toss until well coated.
- Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake an additional 30 minutes, until sauce begins to caramelize and wings turn crispy.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Sticky-Finger-Wings/ct/1#IopsrTQs5ZvYIUV1.99