- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into large French fries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the cut sweet potatoes into a microwave-safe dish with the water. Cook on in the microwave for 5 minutes on full power. Drain off liquid, and toss with Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Arrange fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once, or until fries are crispy on the outside.
taken from http://www.allrecipes.com/