Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Eggplant Fritters

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

We are growing eggplant and I am always looking for something different to do with the eggplant besides fry it and make eggplant parmesan.

I found a recipe for eggplant fritters. I am preheating the oven right now to bake them and then scoop them out when they are done. I will mix them with all the other ingredients and fry them like pancakes. mmmmmm. they look delicious on the recipe.

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
powow65
by Kimmy the new cook on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Yummy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomof5Boys
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Hv u every cooked it w groudmeat & shrimp an stuffed inside bell peppers then sprinkle italian breadcrumbs on top...then baked in the oven? (Some people add rice too)

Quoting Dereksmom1018:

We are growing eggplant and I am always looking for something different to do with the eggplant besides fry it and make eggplant parmesan.

I found a recipe for eggplant fritters. I am preheating the oven right now to bake them and then scoop them out when they are done. I will mix them with all the other ingredients and fry them like pancakes. mmmmmm. they look delicious on the recipe.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flutter523
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM
How they turn out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dereksmom1018
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:01 AM

they were very delicious. will post recipie for anyone who wants it. they are relatively low fat. i cooked them in canola oil. very flavorful. my husband liked them too

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Hope they turn out great.

othermom
by Danelle on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I hope they turn out good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement