- 12 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (.9 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in eggs, and cook to desired degree of doneness, stirring constantly.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Unroll crescent dough and place rolls on an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan with points toward the center. Press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust.
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions using 2/3 cup milk and 1/4 cup butter. Pour evenly over crescent roll crust. Spread scrambled eggs evenly over sauce, then top with cubed ham. Sprinkle lightly with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
taken from http://www.allrecipes.com/