- cooking spray
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits per can)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 12 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a 9x12-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until the bacon is browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon pieces with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels.
- Open up the cans of biscuits, separate the biscuits, and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet so they touch. Press the biscuit dough down to seal them together into a crust that covers the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is slightly cooked and very lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Do not overbake. Remove from oven.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until the foam disappears. Beat the eggs in a bowl, and pour the eggs into the hot skillet. Use a spatula to lift and gently stir the eggs just until set, but still moist, 3 to 4 minutes. Arrange the lightly scrambled eggs on the semi-baked biscuit crust. Top with the cooked bacon, onion, and green pepper; spread the Cheddar cheese all over the pizza. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Return to oven, and bake on the top rack until the cheese is melted and bubbling and has begun to brown, about 10 more minutes.
taken from http://www.allrecipes.com/