Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What's your favorite recipe to cook for the kids this time of year?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Reynolds Oven Bags and Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. All moms were asked to try a new recipe using the products they received. 

Check out what recipes our moms made! Then, click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Oven Bags and click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. 

As the kids head back to school, what do you like to serve them for dinner during the week?

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Replies (241-250):
srbeusk
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Necessary add ins, lol. Cheese, onion, sour cream, and garden fresh tomatoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srbeusk
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Mmm with rolls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srbeusk
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Even the baby enjoyed it. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Somehow, I got both the oven bags and slow cooker liners, so naturally, I tried them both. First I tried the oven bags to make a ham roast for dinner a few nights ago. The ham came out juicy and evenly cooked and it was so simple. No messy pan to clean! I like that, because the worst part of cooking is the cleaning up.

Tonight, I used the leftover ham to prepare Hearty Ham Chowder in my slow cooker. The prep was minimal and my house smelled so good while it was cooking. It was delicious and again, clean up was a snap. I don't think I'll ever use my slow cooker without a Reynolds liner again!

jen113000
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Hi! My name is Jenna, I'm a working outside the home, working from home and also a stay at home Mom! LOL! I'm very busy and always looking for new and creative ways to cook and also less prep and clean up time. I bought a turkey breast, chopped up some red potatoes and put them all inside a Reynolds oven bag. Let me tell you, the turkey and potatoes were too perfection! Best part... no clean up! Just took everything out of the bag. And my pot was as clean as when it went it! 

My turkey and potatoes before cooking!

And now after it was done cooking! It was so delicious!!! My husband loved dinner!!!! I loved that I never had to think about dinner while it was cooking, and best thing was the no clean up! I am very impressed with Reynolds oven bags! I never tried them before, but I am definitely a fan now!!

jen113000
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I also received Reynolds slow cooker bags. I decided to make a pot roast with veggies! I love having no mess. Usually with slow cookers, after cooking on low for 8 hours, we have a big mess to clean up. Food is caked on the sides of the slow cooker. Not with these bags!!!! Definitely a fan of Reynolds and am so grateful for this opportunity to try both of these products!!

meglennox
by Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM

My name is Megan and i received the slow cooker liners. i made macaroni and cheese tonight using one of them. LINK this is the recipe. i chose this to make because i knew my family would eat it. that is how i chose most of my recipes.

^^^ right after throwing everything in

^^^right after i finished it. hubby couldn't wait until it cooled off a bit. :)

these slow cooker bags are seriously awesome. super easy to use. i just plopped it into the cooker, made sure the bag was up against the sides and then poured in the food. simple. and the clean up was even better! lol i emptied the remaining food and just pulled out the used bag and tossed it. no cleaning the cooker! i am definitely going to need to make sure i have these on hand. love them. :)

be using that recipe again for sure. :) i'll

Lisha77
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I was chosen for the Slow Cooker Liners.  I will say it made it much easier to clean after cooking.  I made a batch of meatballs for a get together.  I put the liner in first and then added my ingredients.  Q uick, easy and painless.  I threw the liner away when I was finished.  I will be adding these to my shopping list for my next slow cooker meal!

kileys_mommy
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM
I made the Rosemary Smashed Potatoes as a side dish with homemade black bean quinoa burgers. It was fast and easy to make, and clean up was a breeze. I've made other potatoes similar to this, and DH would always complain about the clean up, especially if they stuck to the pan. The potatoes were delicious to boot! I'll be definitely using the Oven Bags more often in the near future. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicasmom1
by Laina on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I got the liners too , I posted already but going to do it again I made some ribs and chicken BBQ bake the other day in these bags and it turned out wonderful! Thank you Cafemom and Reynolds wrap what a great product I will be sure to buy later 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN