Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What's your favorite recipe to cook for the kids this time of year?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Reynolds Oven Bags and Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. All moms were asked to try a new recipe using the products they received. 

Check out what recipes our moms made! Then, click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Oven Bags and click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. 

As the kids head back to school, what do you like to serve them for dinner during the week?

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Replies (271-280):
kerryket
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Split Pea Soup

JudyAnnMomof4
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM

chili and cornbread.

JudyAnnMomof4
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:53 AM
  1. chili and cornbread.    1lb.hamburger(ground turkey is fine),chili powder,beans(pinto,black,chili beans,kidney use any kind in any combination ...hot sauce(to taste) ketchup, cheddar cheese.                                                    Instructions: brown meat(drain)   add beans(with fluid from can)3 cans,ketchup-for taste and consistency,and hot sauce to taste                    Small box of cornbread-mix as directions on box.spray casserole  dish(with oil),put half of cornbread into casserole dish,then add chili,cheese,cornbread,chili,cheese.   Bake in 350degree for35-45 minutes(just when cornbread is done 
Godspitgrl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM

meatloaf

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM

My kids love dinner in a pumpkin

eema.gray
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM

We like meat or chicken curries and lots of veggies on the side.  :-)

VintageWife
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I like to serve anything quick due to sports and homework.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I have been talking up the slow cooker bags big time! 

Mommyto2LilMen
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM
One of my favorite things I like to make for my boys is spaghetti, nothing better than the smell of the sauce simmering in the crock pot all day!! Also we love to bake peanut butter cookies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM

we love chilli

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement