Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What's your favorite recipe to cook for the kids this time of year?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Reynolds Oven Bags and Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. All moms were asked to try a new recipe using the products they received. 

Check out what recipes our moms made! Then, click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Oven Bags and click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. 

As the kids head back to school, what do you like to serve them for dinner during the week?

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Replies (321-330):
bether89
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM

My kids love macaroni and cheese for dinner.

AstuteMama
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I love making chili and stew this time of year for my kids to eat. I love using the Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. It makes clean up so much easier.

Jules_
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM
I love trying new recipes for my family.
bhwrn1
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:03 PM

butternut squash soup

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I was excited to be a part of this influencer. I am so grateful to Cafemom and Reynolds Wrap for choosing me to try out the slow cooker liners. They are great! They saved me so much clean up time work and I will most definately use them again!! I made the chili recipe, which by the way was delicious!! The liners helped keep everything from leaking and getting all over the place. THe food usually sticks to the slow cooker and I end up soaking it. I did not have to this time and cleaning it was a breeze!

Thank you Cafemom and Reynolds Wrap for this awesome opportunity!

cjsmom1
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Anyhtng in the crock pot is great!

darbyakeep45
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM

My son eats baby food right now:)

nlonnon
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM

We love our crockpot, but sadly mine broke a few days ago :(  Our favorite this time of year is soup and all kinds of soup!

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:52 PM
We love chili this time of year. It's the perfect meal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bargainocity
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Hi-  I list weekly groceries needed to make dinners under $10, depending on what grocery store you visit.  I also post weekly grocery store specials.  I don't like to use coupons!  When I get a hold of a coupon, somehow my 3 year old puts it in her mouth and chews it up!   I just use the appropriate "free club" card by entering my phone number when I check out.   I also have seasonal posts.  Currently, it's where to get the best price on pumpkins.  I will be posting, where to get the best price on halloween candy!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN