Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What's your favorite recipe to cook for the kids this time of year?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Reynolds Oven Bags and Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. All moms were asked to try a new recipe using the products they received. 

Check out what recipes our moms made! Then, click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Oven Bags and click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. 

As the kids head back to school, what do you like to serve them for dinner during the week?

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Replies (331-340):
elasmimi
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Hearty soups and stews

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I am trying to expand his tastes...but BBQ shredded chicken seems to be okay in the slow cooker for him :)

tayanddyl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:01 PM

My oldest daughter loves homemade vegetable soup, I try to make it as often as possible during the cooler months

MissAmErika67
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I love the liners.. as soon as dinner is over I have the crock pot put away, instead of it staring at me for a week waiting for me to clean it!!!  I haven't told my husband about them yet... I just let him think I cleanned that crock pot right way, lol, go me!

Imjustinsmommy
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM

i didn't get picked to try any of these products.. i only got picked to take a survey & post  here i guess LOL i like making lasagna this time of year its hearty & great to freeze i wonder if i can make it in these bags? or if that wouodl come out weird?

Imjustinsmommy
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

i took the survey btu idk how to do a screen shot =(

manda91
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM

my sons not old enough to eat but i sure love me some pinterest. i get lots of great meal ideas that are healthy and good. out new favorite one is buffalo chicken wrap. and the chicken is baked not fried =]

so goooooddd!

fowlerracin
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I found a recipe for fried mac and cheese balls.  This was a lot of work but they were awesome.  My whole family really enjoyed them, but I think I will save this recipe for special occasions. If anyone wants the recipe just let me know.

rockmyworld
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I have never seen a bag you can place in a  crock pot to cook in/ Well, last Sunday, I took 2 of my grandsons with me to a family reunion. A cousin had made macaroni & cheese using this bag. As my grandsons was telling me what they wanted on their plates, the oldest one whispered "Grandma, don't get that mac and cheese, they cooked it in a trashcan. Who cooks ina trashcan?" It was so cute! Guess he'll better get used to it because I intend to buy some!

3mom627
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Ooooh, I will definitely have try the crock pot bags, now that I am using it more. It is a royal pain to clean up and I have a really big one, so it is heavy too.  Love the recipies.

3MOM627

have a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement