Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What's your favorite recipe to cook for the kids this time of year?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Reynolds Oven Bags and Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. All moms were asked to try a new recipe using the products they received. 

Check out what recipes our moms made! Then, click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Oven Bags and click here for ideas on how to cook with Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. 

As the kids head back to school, what do you like to serve them for dinner during the week?

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Replies (41-50):
bmw29
by Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I received my Reynolds Oven bags on Friday. We have had such a busy weekend that I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I plan on trying out a new recipe tomorrow that I'll be able to use the oven bags with. I can't wait, I'll update as soon as I've had a chance to use them and form an opinion.

divamommao
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I got these so fast. First I want to say thank you cafemom and Reynolds Wrap.

I recieved the oven bags. So decieded to try them with my meatloaf. As I really dislike cleaning the pan after cooking a meatloaf.

My meatloaf all mixed together. The kids helped with this.

I put the meatloaf in the bag and secured it with the tie provided in the pan.

After putting in the oven and it cooking I pulled it out and the meatloaf was cooked thruly and crispy on the top.I then opened the top of the bag to put ketchup on it. and put it back in the oven

I then served it to the family. and it was so juicy and yummy. I forgot to add the extra seasoning but with cooking it in this bag it kept the flavors of everything in the meatloaf and turned out delecious. Will defiantly be buying these again..Going to try one of the recipes this week with my roast. can not wait.

I will defiantly reccomend these to family and friends. These work wonderful and I will be using them again not only do they keep the flavor in they are so easy to clean up.

Thank you again cafemom anf Reynolds wrap..

Yellowlily333
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I am SO excited I got picked to try these!!!! I asked my hubby (a Chef) to think of something amazing to cook in these. He chose to make braised barbecue beef ribs. OMG! It was AMAZING! His FIRST comment after opening the bag was "I want to use these everyday!" The ribs were sooo juicy too! I made sure to find where they are in the grocery store for when I run out! We LOVED them!!

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Sep. 3, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Can't wait to get mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I thought that the influencer was for the oven bags or the crock pot? Or are you planning to buy the ones you don't recieve at the store?

From how I read the message I am recieving the oven bags. But, I just bought the slow cooker bags today. They are $1.97 and the Reynolds webiste had a $1 off coupon. I plan to try one out in my slow  cooker tomorrow. I'm so excited! I love my slow cooker but HATE the crusty stuck on gunk when I use it.

Quoting MamaJane:

I've already picked out the recipes I'm using.  I'm going to make mashed potatoes in the crock pot and bake a turkey in the oven bags.  

MamaJane
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

OOOH thanks for the coupon heads up!  I was going to buy the oven bags but I think I'm changing my mind.  I'm going to go back and look at recipes again and maybe do a main dish in my other crock pot.  I still haven't received mine.

Quoting splatz:

I thought that the influencer was for the oven bags or the crock pot? Or are you planning to buy the ones you don't recieve at the store?

From how I read the message I am recieving the oven bags. But, I just bought the slow cooker bags today. They are $1.97 and the Reynolds webiste had a $1 off coupon. I plan to try one out in my slow  cooker tomorrow. I'm so excited! I love my slow cooker but HATE the crusty stuck on gunk when I use it.

Quoting MamaJane:

I've already picked out the recipes I'm using.  I'm going to make mashed potatoes in the crock pot and bake a turkey in the oven bags.  

fantasticfour
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I got the oven bags and I don't tend to use them.  My mom used them and her stuff was always dried out.  I used it with a completely different recipe than they gave me, something of my own and made bourbon chicken.   Turned out great!  I wish I had pictures but my camera doesn't work.  The whole family ate it up!

fantasticfour
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I got the oven bags, I wish I would have gotten the crock pot bags. I use that a whole lot more!

Quoting MamaJane:

OOOH thanks for the coupon heads up!  I was going to buy the oven bags but I think I'm changing my mind.  I'm going to go back and look at recipes again and maybe do a main dish in my other crock pot.  I still haven't received mine.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting MamaJane:

Leelee1008
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Roasts play a big role in our fall cooking, its just so warm and good LOL.

Leelee1008
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

they look so yummy!

Quoting Yellowlily333:

I am SO excited I got picked to try these!!!! I asked my hubby (a Chef) to think of something amazing to cook in these. He chose to make braised barbecue beef ribs. OMG! It was AMAZING! His FIRST comment after opening the bag was "I want to use these everyday!" The ribs were sooo juicy too! I made sure to find where they are in the grocery store for when I run out! We LOVED them!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN