Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Tangy Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:52 AM
  • 2 Replies

I was given the slow cooker liners by reynolds.  I've heard about them, but had never purchased them.  Well I was impressed.  Set, clean up, and even the cooking process seemed easier with them.  *I'm average with pic taking so that's why there isn't any*.  I used to always have to soak my crockpot insert then scrub with a brillo pad....needless to say this was so much easier.  I'm sold and won't go back to my old ways.

Here's the recipe I made last week.  Enjoy!

Tangy Pulled Pork

3-4# pork roast

2 tbsp paprika

1 tbsp oregano

1 tbsp pepper

1 tbsp brown sugar

2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp cayenne

1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce.

Place liner *life saver* in the crockpot.  Mix spices together in bowl.  Place pork roast in crockpot and cover with mix.  Close lid and cook on low 6-8 hours.

Then remove, shred with two forks, and place back into crockpot.  Cover with bottle of favorite bbq sauce, put lid back on and keep in there until warm.

Mo~"hippy chic" "chocolate diva" "mom" "momma"  "meaner" "baby" "ol gray mare" Yoga posing, vintage loving, baking, cooking, crafting, gardening, upcycling, reading, mommy of 3 and devoted wifey. 

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
othermom
by Danelle on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Sounds tasty

thehickinhickor
by Jessie on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM

yummy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement