Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Dear crock pot,

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

I love you! Our relationship together is growing and I feel so thankful for you. You are my very best friend on these busy baseball nights, All I have to do is stick food in you, turn you on and you do all the rest. You have taken the stress and chaos out of my life when I have about 30 minutes to get home and feed the family before I rush out of the door again, and clean up is a breeze. I dont know how I ever lived without you, you complete me. I want to learn how to make more things in you so I can tell my stove and oven to take a hike LOL. I want to shout it from the roof tops that you are the best thing EVER created for busy moms. Also I would like to tell you that the London broil you made me for dinner was Great!

Do you LOVE your crock pot? seriously I am falling in love with mine, its been neglected far too long.

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jimsonb73
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:50 PM
I have one but don't know very many recipes...have any good ones?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I actually only started using mine recently. I'm enjoying it so far and I'm finding lots of recipes on Pinterest.
salamandersmom
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Oh yes.  I made "funeral hot dish in mine tonight...  Hubby says its well named, because at least dead people have no taste buds to complain about its blandness... then said the hot dish was really good.  Some days I wanna smack that man...  And GOD, I love my crock pot because my hubby works 3 to 11 pm, and the kids come home from school for lunch.  Our "major meal" for the day has to be at lunch time.  I often throw meat and seasonings in at 3 am when I am going to bed, and then when I get up at 11 am, it's cooked to the falling apart stage.  I just have to make a veggie and some kind of potato or rice dish, and PRESTO, a great meal is ready!! 

TheBabyFactory4
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:17 AM
OK how did you make the london broil?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Lol!  I do love mine too!!

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Yes! I actually have 3 different sizes

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Cute! I love mine too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:35 AM

yes..I use mine about 3 times a week... I do need a bigger one

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Quoting LOswald0314:

Lol!  I do love mine too!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Danelle on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I do  love the crock pot, we are starting to use it more the last few months after not using it for years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN