Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

EASY MEALS

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello all,

I'm Elizabeth, but you can all call me Liz or Eli. I just got married 4 months ago..which means cooking. I have never really been a fan of cooking, just eating. lol. Anywho, I am interested in easy, but "real", meals to cook for my husband and son. They cannot be too complicated, I'll work my way up to complicated meals. Thanks for your help ladies!

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Pasta meals are good and easy. I think chicken is the easiest meat to cook. I'll look up some.recipes when I'm on my computer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Crock pot meals are great... You can make just about anything in the crock pot.. Just google crock pot dinners and it will give you a lot of ideas...

Godspitgrl
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM

pintrest is my friend lol

Godspitgrl
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:42 PM

lets see one of my favorite easy meals is buy some canned biscuits, pepperoni slices, and a block of your fav cheese. Open the can and press the biscuits flat, put a slice of pepperoni, a cut square of cheese, and another piece of pepperoni aand then fold the biscuit over to make balls place them in a baking pan and when they are all done toss some parm cheese and italian seasonign on top and bake in the oven at 350 for about 8 mins and then you have pizza bites adn if you want you can get a jar of pizza sauce to dip it in

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Hi Liz. Welcome! Congratulations on your Wedding! Cooking can be fun! Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Pastas are easy, casseroles, the slow cooker is a great friend to have!! Put your food in, turn it on and you're good to go! I'll look up some recipes for you when I get on my pc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Another pizza easy meal take a can of pizza crust place n a pan (its square so like a cake pan or cookie sheet) and bake at 350 for 5 mins buy a tub of BBQ and spread it out on it and put some shredded cheese on it and bake for abotuer 4ish mins till chesse is melted and crust is brown

Godspitgrl
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM

speghetti is really easy boil some noodles have some cans of tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Add your favorite ground meat after browning and wahla speghetti. To the tomato sauce I add cumin, oregano, bay leaves, thyme, parsley, and basil I do not have ammounts as I just go off my taste buds.

Godspitgrl
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM

also you can get some cresent rolls and stuff them with your favorite items. 

Just flatten them out some put in apples or meat and cheese or waht ever you like fold over nd crimp close with your fork and bake

ethans_momma06
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Most pasta dishes will be not only easy, but fairly quick as well.

I suggest heading over to your local bookstore and checking out some recipe books.

eustacejessica
by Jess on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Pinterest is a great place to start.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN