Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Crockpot Recipes

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hello all=)

I'm trying to see if I can gather some great crockpot recipes for dinners. Appreciate it ahead of time=) 

Have a great holiday!

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM

There are so many out there, what kinds of recipes are you looking for?

eustacejessica
by Jess on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Have you checked out Pinterest?

Keatonzmom
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Not sure really, maybe some chicken or pasta recipes. Just wondering if anyone had some recipes that really stood out to them. And no I've not checked out that site thank you!

pregnancy calendar

othermom
by Danelle on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We do basics like pulled pork. We add a fresh ham roast, a bottle of bbq suace and cook till it falls apart, about 5 hours on high.

Also for stew we do a beef roast with some sliced up potatos, some carrots, a can of diced tomatos(16 ounce)2 cups beef broth, some salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons Spade l beef seasoning, a little celery and pearl onions. Cook on high for about 4-5 hours.

powow65
by Kimmy the new cook on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM

go either http://www.ehow.com/ or on betty crocker

Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Nice

Quoting othermom:

We do basics like pulled pork. We add a fresh ham roast, a bottle of bbq suace and cook till it falls apart, about 5 hours on high.

Also for stew we do a beef roast with some sliced up potatos, some carrots, a can of diced tomatos(16 ounce)2 cups beef broth, some salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons Spade l beef seasoning, a little celery and pearl onions. Cook on high for about 4-5 hours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ethans_momma06
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I need some too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement