The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Do you make them a

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  • 34 Replies

When your children do not like something you make for dinner do you cook them a special meal of their own or not?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:32 PM

We do not. They eat what we make. We know what they like and don't like and very rarely make those meals and of course when we do they eat something different but on normal meals no we do not make them a special meal.

MrsApple
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM

No.I cook one meal,that's it.It's been that way since she started eating table food so it's no big deal to her.I make sure that I make atleast one thing she likes if I'm trying a new meal,though,and she has to try atleast one bite of everything.

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Same here. They must try one bite of everything.

Quoting MrsApple:

No.I cook one meal,that's it.It's been that way since she started eating table food so it's no big deal to her.I make sure that I make atleast one thing she likes if I'm trying a new meal,though,and she has to try atleast one bite of everything.

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM

My oldest has sensory issues so yes there some textures he just wont eat

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Both of my children can cook so they are always free to make their own meals as long as they don't waste...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Threes.Company
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM
I make one meal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaskedMomma
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

nope. They eat what we're having or they don't eat at all. Just once of them not eating and they'll at least eat a little bit weather they like it or not. We have 4 kids so I'm not gonna make a special meal for anyone. Now I will take their prefrences into consideration though.

proudmommy690
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM
We dont..they eat what we make. We make sure to make stuff we all like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the group! Lol :)

Quoting MrsApple:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)