Three-Cheese Party Wheel from the Betty Crocker website!
- container (8 oz) Swiss almond cold-pack cheese food
- container (8 oz) sharp Cheddar cold-pack cheese food
- container (8 oz) chives-and-onion cream cheese spread
- cup sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- assorted crackers
- Fresh currants, if desired
- 1On sheet of waxed paper, spread Swiss almond cheese into 5-inch round, about 1/2 inch thick. With small metal spatula, smooth side and top.
- 2Evenly spread Cheddar cheese over Swiss cheese; smooth side and top.
- 3Evenly spread cream cheese spread over top; smooth side and top to even layers. Sprinkle almonds over top; press in lightly. Press parsley into side of cheese wheel. Serve immediately, or wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate until serving time.
- 4To serve, place cheese wheel on serving plate; arrange crackers around cheese. Garnish with currants.
Cold-pack cheese food comes in a small plastic container. Look for it in the dairy case near the other cheese products.
This easy yet impressive, do-ahead appetizer is perfect to take with you when you're supposed to bring something for nibbling. When you reach your destination, arrange the chilled cheese wheel on a platter with crackers surrounding it.
- PREP TIME 15 Min
- TOTAL TIME 15 Min
- SERVINGS 20