Crock Pot Chili Pork Chops
Total Time: 7 hrs 15 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 7 hrs
- 1Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
- 2Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- 4Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
- 6I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are.
- 7I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. I put the sauce over the mashed potatoes(yummy!).
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-chili-pork-chops-a-must-try-110078#ixzz1zTa0561P