Strawberry-Fudge Brownies from the Betty Crocker site!
- box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- cup water
- cup vegetable oil
- cup frozen strawberries, thawed, drained
- cup chopped pecans
- cup chopped almonds
- cup flaked coconut
- cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 1Heat oven to 325ºF. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- 2In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally. Add strawberries; beat 2 minutes longer. Stir in pecans, almonds and coconut. Spread batter in pan.
- 3Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center and 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth. Spread or drizzle frosting over brownies.
Serve brownies with frosty strawberry ice cream and a drizzle of fudge sauce.