Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Festive Three Cheese Potato Bake

Posted by   + Show Post

Potatoes and cheese - the two foods go together so well that I'm sure you can think of several combinations right off the top of your head. I know I can.

The following recipe for festive three cheese potato bake is a true crowd pleaser. As the name states, it's perfect for a holiday side dish. And, the combination of Swiss, cheddar and Parmesan give the casserole a tangy kick. I like serving leftovers with eggs for breakfast.

Here's the delectible recipe:

Reynolds Wrap Non Stick Foil

2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted

1 container (8 oz) of sour cream

½ teaspoon black pepper

1 package frozen hash brown potatoes

¾ cup sliced green onions

1 jar diced pimientos, drained

¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese

¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese

¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese

PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; set aside.

COMBINE soup, sour cream and pepper in a large bowl; blend well. Stir in potatoes, onions, pimientos, Cheddar cheese and Swiss cheese. Spoon into foil-lined pan in an even layer; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

BAKE 45 minute to 1 hour or until bubbling and golden brown.

SERVE immediately or cool 25 to 30 minutes; cover with non-stick foil (dull side toward food) and freeze, if desired.

REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: To reheat, thaw covered in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until heated through. Remove foil after 30 minutes heating time.

Moms, what are your favorite holiday side dishes?

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
ethans_momma06
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Yum yum!

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:52 PM

OMGoodness this looks amazing. Thinking I will be adding it to my New Years menu

.Angelica.
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

looks good!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Sounds interesting...

KristinRox
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:41 PM

This sounds like something that is right up my dh's alley. I cant wait to make it for him. 

Charizma77
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I love this kind of dish!

Kmakksmom
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Oh that sounds so good!  We love potato salad and deviled eggs.  Yep, those can be holiday side dishes too :)

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I love hashbrown casserole. This sounds awesome, and I love the idea of lining the pan with Reynolds Wrap. Easy cleanup.

aneela
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:01 AM

winner

powow65
by Kimmy the new cook on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Yum!!!!
Tyvm!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN