Hot Chocolate Pancakes from the Betty Crocker site!
- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- cup sugar
- tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- cup chocolate milk
- teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate-flavor syrup, warmed
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate candy sprinkles
- 1In large bowl, stir all ingredients except Toppings with wire whisk until well blended. Heat nonstick griddle to 375°F. or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.) Brush with vegetable oil if necessary or spray with cooking spray before heating.
- 2For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cupful batter onto hot griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly on top and dry around edges. Turn; cook other side until light golden brown around edges.
- 3Drizzle pancakes with chocolate-flavor syrup; top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate candy sprinkles.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- TOTAL TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 16