The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Crockpot liners fan here

Posted by   + Show Post

Ever since I tried crockpot liners a couple weeks ago, I knew I was hooked. I used them yesterday in two crockpots- one for sloppy joe and one for mac and cheese.  By the end of the evening I was so tired, yet cleanup was so easy.  My DIL had said that she has a box of the liners but never used them. She saw me use them and how easy cleanup was, and said that she'd be using them now.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
wvmckinney
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I'm a huge fan of the liners!  

wvmckinney
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 4kidz916:

I'm hooked on them as well.  I just found a site that gives you a week's worth of crock pot recipes that you make ahead of time then just cook one each day.  These liners will be perfect for that since I won't have to leave the crock soaking over night.  

Would you please share the website?  I love my slow cooker!

Thanks!

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I like this idea! I am also interested in the site.

Quoting 4kidz916:

I'm hooked on them as well.  I just found a site that gives you a week's worth of crock pot recipes that you make ahead of time then just cook one each day.  These liners will be perfect for that since I won't have to leave the crock soaking over night.  

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

This is where I found it:  http://www.savingyoudinero.com/2012/06/12/1-hour-1-mess-5-crock-pot-meals/

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting 4kidz916:

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM

This is where I found it:  (sorry I couldn't make it clickable) http://www.savingyoudinero.com/2012/06/12/1-hour-1-mess-5-crock-pot-meals/

Quoting wvmckinney:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Thanks!

wvmckinney
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Quoting 4kidz916:

This is where I found it:  (sorry I couldn't make it clickable) http://www.savingyoudinero.com/2012/06/12/1-hour-1-mess-5-crock-pot-meals/

Quoting wvmckinney:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Thanks!

Awesome!  Thank you!

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM

The site looks really fun, I've got to try this, thank you.

Quoting 4kidz916:

This is where I found it:  http://www.savingyoudinero.com/2012/06/12/1-hour-1-mess-5-crock-pot-meals/

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting 4kidz916:

mommyto3bees
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

i tried it but was to worried it would melt or burn or start a fire so i stopped it.

proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Awesome. I have never used a crockpot lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM

yes I love them too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)