Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Crockpot liners fan here

Posted by   + Show Post

Ever since I tried crockpot liners a couple weeks ago, I knew I was hooked. I used them yesterday in two crockpots- one for sloppy joe and one for mac and cheese.  By the end of the evening I was so tired, yet cleanup was so easy.  My DIL had said that she has a box of the liners but never used them. She saw me use them and how easy cleanup was, and said that she'd be using them now.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:25 AM

When I worked outside the home, it was so nice to come home in the evening, tired and hungry, and walk in and there was supper waiting for me.  These days when I am home and still busy, I like that I can set the crockpot up in the morning and not have to attend to it during the busy day.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Awesome. I have never used a crockpot lol

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I love crockpot liners =)

KaylaMillar
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamajmm81
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I love them. I tried them because I had a coupon and now I am in love lol

LoveMyBoyK
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Love them!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:50 AM

I have some, but I keep forgetting to use them!  I've used one so far, many months ago.  I definitely liked it, but I just can't seem to remember I have them until it's too late.  Fortunately, my crock pot has a removable insert, so I just hand wash it after I empty it.

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I love them. Cleanup is so easy. I always hated scrubbing the crockpot, and it made me not want to use it. Now I'm using it more.

Angela4boys
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM
They are the best thing since sliced bread! Agreed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Any coupons out there?  I'll be using my crockpot a lot for the next three weeks, I have to make some soups and other dishes...  I might actually have two or three crockpots going at once! LOL!

ethans_momma06
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I totally need to try one of these

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement