Fat-free cottage cheese and sour cream, plus light cream cheese, make this lightened Snickers cheesecake taste more decadent than it really is. Each slice has fewer than 300 calories and 7 grams of fat.
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
- 2/3 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 5 cookie sheets)
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) tub light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup, divided
- 2 (2.07-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars (such as Snickers), chopped and divided
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Sprinkle crumbs into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheeses in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Add brown sugar and next 6 ingredients (brown sugar through egg whites); process just until blended. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar. Pour remaining batter into pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup. Bake at 300° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bar; bake 10 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off; let cheesecake stand for 1 hour in oven with door closed. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.