Beans
Onion
Shells and cheese
Velveta mexican cheese
Spegetti noodles
Spegetti sauce
Pasta noodles
Rice

Side note: i dont want to put it all at once in the crock pot. I just want some recipies for the things i listed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mamaof2010
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Thank you. How long does it take to cook. I put chicken and canned vegetables and canned tomatoes in it.
sanj1213
by Juanita on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Lol at your side note:)

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:13 PM
About 6 hours, till the chicken is fully cooked.

Quoting Mamaof2010:

Thank you. How long does it take to cook. I put chicken and canned vegetables and canned tomatoes in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:21 PM

what I would try (I never use a recipe unless I'm wanting something specific so plkease don't shoot me) is cut up the bonesless chicken, put in some canned veggies, some water, and some rice, if you want add some tomatoes to it, and make a soup with rice. Add in some cummin, onion podwer, garlic, and a bay leave or two (depends on how many you are going to feed I ususally do 1 bay leave per 4 servings)

Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:21 PM

You can also do a speghetti like thing and just put in the tomatoes, hambuger, onion, and such and let it cook and then about 20 mins till you are ready to eat put in the noodles.

Mamaof2010
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Do i add water. Sorry i sound stupid.

Quoting Godspitgrl:

You can also do a speghetti like thing and just put in the tomatoes, hambuger, onion, and such and let it cook and then about 20 mins till you are ready to eat put in the noodles.

Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:36 PM

depends on the kinds of tomatoes you have. If you have diced tomatoes and puree no. If you have diced tomatoes and paste you will need have a can of the diced tomato of water. If you only have paste then you want to add water. (If you need more of a break down then that let me know)

Quoting Mamaof2010:

Do i add water. Sorry i sound stupid.

Quoting Godspitgrl:

Mamaof2010
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Well i have canned diced tomatoes and spagetti sauce
Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:34 AM

I would make foil packets with the boneless chicken...the canned tomatoes, beans, and onion bake in the oven for about 35 min at 400 and Serve it over rice :)

Kainalu55
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Hamburger with canned beans, tomatoes, and veggies could make a chili

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)