Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

busy in the kitchen today

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been busy in the kitchen today. I put a roast and veggies in the rock pot this morning for dinner, which turned out pretty good. I will be making it diffrently next time though. I grabbed the wrong type of ham this time. Then I made some muffins from a recipie my daughter brought home from school and while those were cooking I made the kids some chocolate chip walnut cookies.. Now I am looking forward to relaxing for the evening.

My sil and her boy friend are asking me to make them some cookies too. They called when I was making them and asked for some, lol. I will be making more soon for them. The other day they came down after I made some other cookies and ended up eating most of them while they were here

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TroyboysMom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:55 AM

That sounds like my day on Sunday will be!

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:28 AM
A lot of cooking for me this weekend.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Sounds like fun to me:)

othermom
by Danelle on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Quoting sanj1213:

Sounds like fun to me:)

It was pretty fun. My thre year old was underfoot most of the time. She couldn't help with the roat and veggies much because of cuting them, but she did help me make the muffins. She loves to help coo. I did the cookies froma  mix and ended up making them whe she left te room since all it needed was butter and an egg so not much for her to do.  Now I will be making more cookies tis week for super bowl sunday and for my sil.

schultzal
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Sounds very productive and fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Roast sounds so good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement