Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Replies (71-80):
everydaymom08
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is Amanda. Mandie or Mandy for short. I have been with my SO Josh for 4 years. On March 10th 2013 it will be 5 years. We live Maine. I love Country Music. We have 2 boys. Zachary Edmond which is 4. Travis is 1 turning 2 on the 17th. Any more u would llike to just ask me.
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Hi Amanda. Welcome! Happy Anniversary! Glad you joined us!

Quoting everydaymom08:

Hi. My name is Amanda. Mandie or Mandy for short. I have been with my SO Josh for 4 years. On March 10th 2013 it will be 5 years. We live Maine. I love Country Music. We have 2 boys. Zachary Edmond which is 4. Travis is 1 turning 2 on the 17th. Any more u would llike to just ask me.

Shellie45
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Hello Deliciously Minded Cafe Moms:)

My name is Shellie Croft, here's more about me, if you like: http://www.shelliesconsumption.com/

Lots of food stuff in this^, my personal blog...today for breakfast I made these super easy-peasy popovers, and the ramped up more healthful whole wheat version, with chopped up spinach, fresh from our garden thyme, hand ground smidge of nutmeg and a pillow pile of asiago at the bottom~

was deeeeeelightful:)

Have a beauty of a day!

sanj1213
by Juanita on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Yumm!!!

Quoting Shellie45:

Hello Deliciously Minded Cafe Moms:)

My name is Shellie Croft, here's more about me, if you like: http://www.shelliesconsumption.com/

Lots of food stuff in this^, my personal blog...today for breakfast I made these super easy-peasy popovers, and the ramped up more healthful whole wheat version, with chopped up spinach, fresh from our garden thyme, hand ground smidge of nutmeg and a pillow pile of asiago at the bottom~

was deeeeeelightful:)

Have a beauty of a day!

sanj1213
by Juanita on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Hi Amanda, welcome to the group! 

Quoting everydaymom08:

everydaymom08
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Thanks

Quoting sanj1213:

Hi Amanda, welcome to the group! 

Quoting everydaymom08:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
everydaymom08
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Thanks

Quoting Flaca43:

Hi Amanda. Welcome! Happy Anniversary! Glad you joined us!

Quoting everydaymom08:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Hi Lulu, welcome to the group!

Quoting LULU9:

Hello my name is Lulu and I just loved reading some of these recepies and wanted to join to be able to share some of mine too. It is going to be a pleasure getting to know you all.

sanj1213
by Juanita on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Hi Helene, welcome to the group!

Quoting HelenesDreams:

Hi! I am Helene and I enjoy cooking alot!   I am a newbie here..lot's of information..whooohoo!

sanj1213
by Juanita on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the group!

Quoting HoosierMomma88:

Hello everyone!!  My name is Jennifer...I live in NE Indiana.  I am a mom & grandma. 

I work full time and always looking for quick and healthy meal ideas. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement