Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Replies (11-20):
ACrowsNest
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

We love, love, love ours!!! But I wish it came with more storage containers :)

Quoting Flaca43:

Ha ha...so cute! I bet she loves it! I think I'm going to check out the Baby Bullet. I've heard it's great!

Quoting ACrowsNest:

We started her at 5.5 months with pureed avocado, banannas, and sweet potatoes (not together lol). I started her earlier than I wanted because she was so eager to eat... she kept eyeing our food and looking like why aren't you sharing!?! We use the Baby Bullet, but there are a ton of baby food processors on the market :)

Quoting Flaca43:

Hi Crystal. Welcome! I bet your daughter's food is delicious to her...unlike the store bought cans. Nice! I'm thinking of making my daughter's food here too when she starts eating. What did you first give her and at what age?

Quoting ACrowsNest:

Hi! I'm Crystal. I have a 9 month old daughter, and I make ALL her food from scratch (except for her teething rusks and puffs). I LOVE cooking and baking, and make all of our meals in my own kitchen 6 nights a week- I get one night off ;)

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Hi Tracy! Welcome to the group!

Quoting johnny4ever:

Hi!I am Tracy and ♥ Cafemom!

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Crystal! Welcome to the group! You're daughter is very lucky:)

Quoting ACrowsNest:

Hi! I'm Crystal. I have a 9 month old daughter, and I make ALL her food from scratch (except for her teething rusks and puffs). I LOVE cooking and baking, and make all of our meals in my own kitchen 6 nights a week- I get one night off ;)

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Hi Pink! Welcome to the group!

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Hi ~ just call me Pink.  :0)  I've got a hungry hubby and two teens and I cook *a lot*.  I love the cooking groups on CM!

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Hi Sommer! Welcome to the group!

Quoting sommerrae:

Hello all!! My name is Sommer. I am a wife and mother of four. I'm glad to be a part of the group

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Hi Tracy, I've seen you on other groups!  Welcome to Inside the Kitchen, looking forward to chatting with you!

Quoting johnny4ever:

Hi!I am Tracy and ♥ Cafemom!

Margaret

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Crystal!

Welcome to the group, nice to have you here!  Hope you'll share some recipes!

Quoting ACrowsNest:

Margaret

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Hi My Favorite Color Pink! LOL! 

Nice to have you here!  What's your favorite meal for hungry teens? I have a pre teen and an adult teen.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Hi ~ just call me Pink.  :0)  I've got a hungry hubby and two teens and I cook *a lot*.  I love the cooking groups on CM!

Margaret

Kdelia
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hi..my name is delia..29 year old mom!!! i have a 9 year old boy and i also love to cook and bake!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Hi Delia. Delia is my middle name! Welcome!

Quoting Kdelia:

Hi..my name is delia..29 year old mom!!! i have a 9 year old boy and i also love to cook and bake!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN