Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Replies (191-200):
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Hi. Welcome! 13 wow! Aww...sounds so great! I bet you did have a good life with raising your children and can show your grandchildren so much too! Glad you joined the group! I would love to hear about all your recipes and ideas!

Quoting aflower:

Hi
Thank you for your welcome! I'm from a family of thirteen, and the one thing my mom said to us is, if you want to learn to cook watch me! With so many kids to feed, we learned to cook at a young age. I can can peaches, make jam,roast our almonds for Christmas gifts, dry our grapes to make raisins, this has saved us a lot of money over the years. I'm married with two children and three grandchildren. my hobbies are making baskets, and working with leather. We have four horses, and one cat. When our children were younger we raised our own food..from meat to our garden. This was such a wonderful life when our children were younger.

aflower

aflower
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Hi
If I could learn, how to download recipes that would be great! Do I download the recip first, or the picture. I ask this because I downloaded a picture to a group, but it wasn't with my post. What did I do wrong! I would like to add a recipe, but not sure what to do first...can someone help me.
Thank you!
aflower
TigerofMu
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Hi everyone!  I'm Sonja.  My husband Paul and I live in Wyoming with our four youngest.  We also have two grown children and a granddaughter!

misbishy
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM

hello,

my name is brandy, most people call me missbishy. i have 2 children girl 14 boy 9. we love to cook, and just find new thngs to do.

mimikerosene
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Hi, my name is Jocelyn. I'm 17 soon to be 18. And I'm in my third trimester of my first pregnancy... It's a girl!! :)

ElyseFowler
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I'm elyse and I'm obsessed with cafemom!!
SpencerMom617
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Hi I'm Lydia I'm 24 with 2 girls 7 and 4... I'm new to the Colorado area... I love cooking I went to the le cordon bleu of Portland Oregon... Which I met my husband there at orientation... An baking I just hit it off unless its cake I can only decorate cake. My natural enemy... But if you want to make a cheese cake I have a recipe to die for...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reenafathima
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM

cooking is very interesting I'm preparing food with love and the interest of my small once when they enjoy it i feel hapy 

dandylynes
by Sonnie on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Hi!  My name is Sonnie.  I love cooking, it's one of my ways of de-stressing (not that I have much stress in my life).  I do well in most aspects of the kitchen, but I do still have a kitchen failure every now and then due to my experimentation.  

I have a 14 y/o daughter who does wellin the kitchen too.  She's not quite to the off the top of her head stuff, but for her age she's quite skilled.

My fiance' is amazing at everything but the kitchen.  I'm OK with that, that's the one area I like to be the best in.

dandylynes
by Sonnie on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I love cheesecake!  Would you mind sharing your recipe.

I would like to learn to decorate cakes better.  I keep "intending" to take a Wilton class, but ummmm, things come up.

Quoting SpencerMom617:

Hi I'm Lydia I'm 24 with 2 girls 7 and 4... I'm new to the Colorado area... I love cooking I went to the le cordon bleu of Portland Oregon... Which I met my husband there at orientation... An baking I just hit it off unless its cake I can only decorate cake. My natural enemy... But if you want to make a cheese cake I have a recipe to die for...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN